Monday, August 13, 2007
This afternoon a memory visits me....A memory that really kind of stuck om my head till today.Thinking of it,it is quite hilarious.
It was a Saturday night about 8 years ago when I was in primary Six.The setting,Nee Soon South CC room while i was having Mendaki tuition sesion.As usual I was always a chatter box.Talking and yakking away in class while we are given work to do.While I was enjoying my favourite pastime,she snapped.My tutor whom I still remember today.Miss Yuniza,her name,then an undergraduate.She yelled," I wont be surprise to hear that you got beaten up in sec sch for your big mouth ".I was shocked at her remarks.
Thankfully, 8 years passed and im still in one piece.For the record I was never beaten up or never will.Maybe because now I know how to use my mouth and words approprietly.
Ironically,the last time I met with Miss Yuniza was for my 'O' levels oral exams.She was an English teacher with Northbrooks Sec Sch.Well I did put my big mouth to good use since I got distinction for all that talking.
Wassalam
----------------------
11:29 PM;