Sunday, August 12, 2007
Since young we are taught the uses of fire extinguisher and to keep them in case of emergency.It always curious us what will happen when we squeeze the handle and see what will gush out from the nozzle.Some even go to the extend of playing with it.Some wonder when will the extinguisher ever be used.I was one of them but this morning I had my first chance.My first instance require me not to use only one of them but two of them.
There was a case of burning tentage so we hurried over to the scene.Once arrived I rushed out of the car and grab the fire extingushier from the boot.Sprinted over to the tentage and squeeze the fire extingushier for the first time.Adrenaline rushes through me.A cloud of white foam hovers above me.Then suddenly nothing gushed out from the nozzle.Its empty.The fire was still eating up the canvas.My partner wit was quick enough as he used leftover drinks to extinguish the existing fire.Then i saw another car approaching.I rush over signalled him to open his boot as I took out the second extinguisher.Quickly i put out the fire on the canvas.Thought there was no life at threat or to be saved.I was just thrilled to be able to use the fire extinguisher and put out the fire.
Wassalam
----------------------
9:02 PM;