= the charm of ASYRAF =
Friday, August 17, 2007

The other day,I saw this couple of girls anxiously running up to the store lady to change their note for twenty cent coins to play a game of luck.Once you insert a twenty cent coin,you try your luck on this pinball game and depending on your score you will receive a token that can be echange for prizes.

Well it reminded me a part of my childhood.I would do the exact same thing then ran to the card machine,insert the twenty cent coin then turn the button a couple of times then hoping with full of surprises and excitement of the card that will emerge out.

There is this cd store during 1994 or 1995,well it was in my primary school days, that had a Singapore Football card machine.I will run there,change my notes or any money that I had to play.It was like the auntie sort of knew my purpose when I came at her counter.Several times when the card got stucked,I would run to her for help and she would reluctantly come out with a tweezer and came to my rescue.I thought she was fierce at times but after some time she was all smiles.It was fun getting the Fandi Ahmads or the Sundramoorthy but it was best to get the shining card that can be a sticker as well.

During the digimon craze im pri six,I collected the digimon cards from the card machime as well.I would get lots of them to complete the whole family tree.Then along the way there were bound to get repetitive cards.I would then smuggle the extra cards to school at the risk of getting confiscated only to sell them after school.I would yell,'Cheap Sale Cheap Sale' to get attention to sell them.Well some days business was good.

Well now the card machine is extinct and a thing of past now.I rarely see them around the market nowadays.And so are my cards collection.There are no where in my posseesion.Well I think I threw them away when I was growing up.

Wassalam
----------------------
8:44 AM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart