= the charm of ASYRAF =
Thursday, August 09, 2007

I totally forgot..my brokeback partner birthday was just 2 days ago..completely forgot..only remember when i came across Limpy's blog.So here goes:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WEIJIE!!!
Yeah my old man,you are 20 already.Your teenage life is now history...Muahhaahhaha
Happy always,never puts that smile away and continue being the caring and concern Weijie I always know


Yeah today is National Day too...

HAPPY 42TH TO MY BELOVED SINGAPORE

Days like these always bring out the patriotism in me.What else am i awake early this morning and blogging at this hour.Im gearing up for NDP duty today.
Checklist: Uniform iron(checked)
Boots Polished(checked)
Singapore Smiley Face(checked)
Sense of Pride(checked)

Thats is important for me.Even though my duty is minor,I always make sure that my turn out is above avarage.I don my uniform smartly with pride and walk tall confidently,though im short.This always brings me to my NPCC days where it takes me literaly hours just to iron my uniform.Just to make sure it crisp and perfect.

Off I go to serve my nation.....

Wassalam
----------------------
7:17 AM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart