= the charm of ASYRAF =
Friday, August 10, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Great news for Paraguay fans worldwide!! Wow,I just realised today that my idol Roque Santa Cruz signed for Blackburn Rovers when i browsed through Straits Times.He signed for Blackburn Rovers from Bayern Munich For 3.3m pounds and I only got to know of it today... Yeah call myself a fan?? Nevertheless,a euphoric moment.

Great relief for me since he is not getting much playing time with Munich.The best part:I will get to see him play more often since he is in EPL now.So apart from being a die hard Gunner,I will be a part time Blackburn fan.

Come on Roque dazzle the Britons with your looks and football prowess

Its a fact that we share something in common.He was voted the sexiest player to play in 2006 World Cup Germany and I am like the sexiest man alive...hahahahahhaha

Wassalam
----------------------
11:20 PM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart