Sunday, August 12, 2007
Arsenal 2 Fulham 1
Great start for my Gunners.Bravo!! Though the scoreline is slim but the display and drive was simply marvelous.Early error in the 1st min from Lehman caused Fulham the lead.But great fighting spirit and endless surge for goals paid off in the last 10mins,the period Arsenal is most dangerous.Initially I was taken aback by the starting line up but the maestro Arsene Wenger knows best.Althought the striking was blunt,Im sure they will progress as the season unfolds.Bacary Sagna debut was decent but he seems to be uncomfortable attacking,always opt for a pass rather then dribbling forward.Carry on winning Arsenal.i believe in you and prove the odds wrong.
I found excitement in watching todays match.I was all animated and shouting at every shot on goals.Anxiety fills in most of the times.The match was very much entertaining right from the start.A good story,like the commentator claims.This is a feeling long lost and and finally found.I cant wait the watch the next Arsenal show or any other entertaining matches.Football rocks.
Wassalam
----------------------
9:47 PM;