= the charm of ASYRAF =
Thursday, April 19, 2007

After the Jurong incident I prayed to god for me to meet the girl of my dreams.Then it seems that my prayer was answered.I saw 'Humaira' on tuesday and wednesday.Again I was to shy to talk to her.She was also one in a millon kind of girls.That means with Singapore populaion of 4 million,I am bound to meet 4 one in a million kind of girls.Up to date I have met three.One I saw at Jurong so god knows when the next time I will bump onto her,humaira the other one but just too shy to talk,the other one now deeply in love with her boo.Sometimes I think my standard is too high.So may ask me to look at the mirror and judge myself.Well all i see is this crook face guy,not good looking either but for now i think i still want to dream.Hopefully my dreams come true..

Wassalam
----------------------
9:57 AM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart