= the charm of ASYRAF =
Thursday, April 19, 2007

The 8th of April was one of the delightful day in my entire life.For once I saw a god sent angel.She was perfect when appearance is the heading.The stage was Jurong Entertainment Centre.Khai and I went there with intentions to laugh at Anugerah hopefuls but the blessing rain came,came heavily.We were forced to seek shelter in Jurong Entertainment Centre itself and a book fair caught my attention.Browsing throught the book when an angel caught my eye.She was facing down looking at the books,so I didnt get to see much of her face.I told Khai that she was not bad.Then there we went to where she was to feel her aura and get a closer look.That was when I saw the most perfect look ever created.I had no intention to break the ice,contrary to Khai,I wish i did.Then she move to the other side of the table where this middle aged lady stood.That was her mother,she was out with her family.All our hopes were dashed.She paid for her books and left the centre.The family heading to MacDonalds to get some ice-cream and exit the centre.

The rain stopped and we decided to go out and view the auditions again.We stood at an awful location.Back facing the stage only able to see the back of contestants.Sounds was muffled.Irritatting passerbys walk tru and fro infront of us.Every second was a challenge to endure the irritating atmosphere.Thats it.We headed back to the shelter made for the auditions.Crowd was big there but we managed to squeeze in.Things got much better.Vivid view of contestants,comments and singing becomes lucid.

There and then,Khai pointed to me in the direction of the girl in yellow tudung.The angel.Only a couple of people divides us.Everytime she turned back to talk to her parents the warmth of her smile soothe my heart.My heart melted.Now her facial features was very clear to me,every feature was a recipe to perfection.The long curly eyelashes,the beatifully gorgeous eyes with brown contex that compliments her dashingly, the delicated sharp nose,the enticing slightly pouting pink lips,her radiantly fair complexion and everythings was embrace with the stunning yellow tudung which she puts on with style.Her fashion sense that day was what I have always pictured in my mind of the perfect muslimah.Dress up decently covering the aurat but yet still look very much sexy and enticing.Pleasing to the eyes yet melts the heart.The yellow tudung,with white cotton long sleeve together with long wavy skirt was what she wore that day.

I swear I could gaze at her the whole day and still feels melted as when I first saw her.Those two hours standing watching the performance and watching her was a delight.Back pains was no excuse for me to take my leave.It was only because that I need to perform my prayers that we left.

The next day I still feel at ease and very pleasant when i think of her.Maybe that is what love feels like.Now I think that I should make my move back then in the prersence of her other or not.It was once in the lifetime oppurtunity.Well even if it failed,the chances of me bumping into her again was very slim.

Wassalam
----------------------
8:44 AM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart