Monday, January 15, 2007
Up till now my mind is still clouded with the image of the girl in pink I saw yesterday.The elegant cute Chinese in a hot pink mini skirt dress who is without a doubt extremly gorgeous was at the traffic light with her friend,whose attention grabbing was no more than the traffic light,when my patrol car was at the stop line slowly moving off.My pair of eyes gorge out staring at her and I couldnt even carve a smile,she caught me in the act but didnt response a single bit only when I looked down and smile gleefully that my partner saw her broad smile came to life.It must have been cute,it must be!!My first instinct was to make a U-turn to have a glimpse of her again but I know residents are expecting us to handle a scene and therfore I answer their call.Hope our next 'meeting' wont be too long.It is just that my short term memory has failed me to capture your face but I will definitely be able to recognise you in out future encounter.
Wassalam
----------------------
9:11 AM;