= the charm of ASYRAF =
Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I thought being nominated to run the cross country was bad enough since it has been ages since I jog regularly.On top of that I have been stuffing myself with junk all these months.To top it up,I was flabergasted when I was told yesterday that the route was not 4.8km as I imagine but it us a exhausting mind killing 10km.Well it might not be big deal but imagine being told only a week before the race how am I suppose to train.

Putting that aside at least I made a good start to this 11th hour preparation.Jogged for 40mins but distance covered was merely an estimated 6km at most.Well its better than nothing.My aim is not to be last from Foxtrot should be respectable enough.

Tonight is the night I will be patrolling my area on the driver's seat.Feeling damn nervous though but Im am psyching myself up.I just need to feel confident and think positive.Free driving lessons..

Wassalam
----------------------
9:53 AM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart