Sunday, January 07, 2007
HELLO 2007!! Although we are at the end of the first week I dont think it is too late to set resolutions.
This year I strive to impove on becoming a better muslim,expand my knowledge,improve my grasp of the two language,be extra fit cause I hope of joining the Singapore Full Maraton at the end of the year,have a great body to attract all those ladies and feel good,improve on my social interaction skills and not be shy,boost my self-confidence and self-esteem as recently it has been on the low,iprove my attrocious driving skills,be a more funner and funnier man,cherish the people around me andcontrol my desires,bad bad desires.Well thats my primary resolutions.
On the other hand my secondary resolutions are picking a new hobby or sports,dress better,improve my appearance and hopefully finding me first boo, so to those who have been liking me all this while just ask me for a date and it is set.
Well nothing is set,maybe throught they year i might be yearning to do or be something but my primary resolutions are those I am hoping to achieve at the end of this year.So good luck to me.
Wassalam
----------------------
6:05 PM;