Friday, January 05, 2007
Believe it or not but I am the one in Singapore who posseses a Driving Licence but cant drive for nuts.My driving skills is comparable to those who just finished attending their first lesson.
While I was attending my driving lessons in August,I was driving like almost everyday for the whole of one month and sometimes even got sick of driving but after my 25th lesson my skills was not up to par yet .Miraculously I was rewarded with a licence after my TP test.It still baffles me how I managed to scrape through it.
Now after of two months absence in driving I am starting to drive again and everytime I make grave mistakes.That day I went in to the incoming lane luckily there was no car since it was at night but the bus driver behind me saw everything it was an utterly embarressing moment and a scary one too as my partner started to raise his voice.Not only that,I forgot to clutch in before I break and the car almost bang the rubbish bin.My turning still suck.The worst came when my partner let out this words," YOU CAN NEVER DRIVE".Well hurt me a little (handled it better than expexted)but I will take that criticism to spur me into improving my driving.My main problem is that I am just so nervous.
Improving my driving skills will definetly be one of the main resolutions of 2007.Now at all my colleagues know how bad my driving is,there should be prepared the next time I drive beside them(well if they ever allow me to).Well I made it to the 'Gangster Driver' list.Thats is good.Isnt it?
Wassalam
----------------------
8:28 AM;