Friday, November 10, 2006
HAHAHA...BELIEVE IT OR NOT,MR MUHAMMAD ASYRAF BIN AHMAD IS BACK.YES YOU HEARD IT RITE!,HE IS BACK...
Well the last actual blog entry was way back before prelims.Now everything has changed.Prelims done, not only that my 'A' levels is history and I'm pleased with my results.Done with my foray with Cheers and now im serving the nation as a policeman.NTU will await for my arrival as I will be pursueing my degree with honours on Chem and BioChem.
Im a changed person,I would say.Already embarked into the last year of my teenage life.Ya Im 19yrs and that should make me wiser and mature even though it might be jus a lil bit.
New blogskin and new beginning.No more bitching and whinning like the past.This blog presents more than just anacdotes im my life.Watch out for advices,interesting facts,educational entry and my thoughts and opinions...Hot hot hot....
Wassalam
----------------------
9:43 PM;