= the charm of ASYRAF =
Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your inconsistency and erratic form is making me crazy.Now my passion and interest for the club is on the low.I guess is it just human reaction to lose interest when things are not going their way.I still a die hard fan of the Gunners.We have to get results.Pathetic results against everton,newcastle and bolton while fantistic outcomes against hamburg and liverpoool really is confusing.We we have our ups and downs.Sometimes it is just that we have problems converting goals even though we had the upperhand in possesions.I will be rooting for the next game against Fulham.I still believe we can do one better in the Champions League than last season and clinch the FA Cup this year.Hopefully miracles happen and we can be champions again even though Chelsea and Man U is on the roll.

Wassalam
----------------------
1:23 PM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart