= the charm of ASYRAF =
Tuesday, February 08, 2005

That was the most exhausting,energy-draining race I ever had.I ran with mixed feelings....wanted to quit along the way...wanted to bash up all those 'walls' who blocked me.....wanted to live up to people's expectation....and of course eager to comlpete as soon as possible.Everytime I wanted to give up, PTD(guess if you are smart) came appearing all over my thoughts.I knew I had to meet his target or that will be the end of my so called ''football career''.That PTD in me came above all my feelings as I forced my legs,running like a dog in the park.Well a satisfactory 9th position was not that bad afterall.At least there are three other things that made me feel better:the football team meeting their expectation,my class girls got a shocking 3rd place...congrats..and the eventual champion for the cross-country was..(drumroll)..SELETAR!!!!...keep it up guys..Im just so gald that cross-crountry is over.

Post cross-country really made my day...since it was at east coast park we decided to have some fun before heading home.So the sistaz,mei xiang and peiying,tweenies,chang ee and adora went to rent bikes or blades.Poor zhiyi cant do anything because of her swollen knee.I gave the sistaz a piece of extreme biking and they were screaming like no ones business...hahahaha..that was great and really hilarious.Peiying really freaks me out when she screamed her lungs out when we cross this hump at high speed.Mei xiang was no better shouting like she saw a ghost when we nearly fall of this curb...luckily i performed well at that instance to avoid it.History was made today:I walked on wheels for the first time in my life...I rollerbladed!!I was inspired by my rollerjam hero,Mark D'matoto blade and today was a good start.Thanks to adora I bladed in the park like a pro...as if....i did doing everything to keep my balance...should have seen me...more like a clown.Didnt know till today that rollerbladed has some form of gymnastics when i did a split during was fall..such an elegent fall and judges its rated 10,nothing less.Tweenies commented that my first try was quite good.Im really looking forward for my next rolllerblading experience.

As im crapping i guessed that all my chinese sistaz and bros are having their reunion dinner,so im wishing Happy New Year to them and thanks for the holidays.May this rooster year brings all of you lots of luck.


A minute with Asyraf
Why did all the rooster ran away from their farm?
They went to had reunion dinner and went to the New Year's party after that.



Wassalam
----------------------
7:00 PM;

THE MASTERMIND

ASYRAF

BOUT ME

...........
...........

SHOUTS




SOUNDS




PEEPS

LIMPY
ZHIYI
WEIJIE
AIDAN

ARCHIVES
#February 2005
#March 2005
#April 2005
#May 2005
#June 2005
#July 2005
#March 2006
#April 2006
#November 2006
#December 2006
#January 2007
#February 2007
#March 2007
#April 2007
#May 2007
#August 2007
#September 2007


CREDITS

Designer:Joanne
Hosted by : [1][2]
Scripts From:Dynamic drive
Image From:Deviantart